dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: V3: ResolveError: Failed to start org.glassfish.web:gf-web-connector:1.0

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 05:06:15 +0530

Marina Vatkina wrote:
> Sahoo wrote:
>> Marina Vatkina wrote:

>>> JSP implementation (1.0.0.SNAPSHOT)

>>> It's now 0.3.5:
>>> http://fisheye4.atlassian.com/changelog/glassfish-svn/trunk?cs=21145
>>>
>> That explains. JSP implementation is still looking for v0.3.2. Is QL
>> passing?
>
> Not in my ws :(.
> Hudson (http://kohsuke.sfbay/hudson/job/glassfish-v3-devbuild/)
> doesn't run QL.
Are you sure? Well it used, at least a couple of weeks back. It's a
different matter that hudson does not run QL as part of the build, but
it runs QL after it runs the official v3 build (not the dev build). Pl.
ask a local person to show you the job details. If you tell me that
someone has removed the QL job, then too bad.

Thanks,
Sahoo