dev@glassfish.java.net

coming soon - changes to domain.xml

From: Siraj Ghaffar <Siraj.Ghaffar_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:16:52 -0700

I am looking into the minimal initial configuration needed in domain.xml
for the upcoming V3 prelude release. The current domain.xml has certain
entries that are not relevant to the prelude release. I will be removing
those entries from domain.xml and will send out changes for review at
admin_at_glassfish.dev.java.net. The new domain.xml is likely to be a
subset of the current one.

I am testing the changes by running quicklook tests. If you think more
rigorous tests need to be run, to make sure nothing is broken, please
let me know. I am hoping to get these changes in by early next week.

Thanks
--Siraj