dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: starting two copies of V3 (same ports...)

From: vince kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 16:29:50 -0700

Hmmm....

The lack of a clear definition of 'successful startup' sounds like a
major design issue that needs to be addressed pretty quickly.

I would think that a container init failure is a clear indication that
they server did not start successfully...

The module system is like the starter motor on your car... few people
think that hearing it spin indicates that the car has started
successfully...

vbk