dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: sniffers used to load an app?

From: Bhakti Mehta <Bhakti.Mehta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 16:11:43 -0700

Kedar/Peter,
I too tried this and see this ./asadmin.bat list-applications. It is not
possible from the domain.xml to identify which Sniffer did the job.
Though I think that is how it is supposed to be. I have 3 apps here with
metro
this is what ./asadmin.bat list-applications returns
rmdemo <web>
basicv3-109app <web>
simpleweb <web>

1)rmdemo <web>
web.xml with version 2.4 but has webservices (no 109 will kick in)
WebDeployer should do the work

2)simpleweb <web>
(web.xml with version 2.5 but no webservices)
WebDeployer should do the work

2)basicv3-109app <web>
(109 enabled app with web.xml ver 2.5 and webservices)
WebServicesDeployer does the work for this app

Regards,
Bhakti