dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: V3: org.glassfish.common.glassfish-api version

From: Bhakti Mehta <Bhakti.Mehta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:26:12 -0700

Marina,
QL are failing too.We are having a discussion about this . Vivek has
rebuilt the jruby-connector with rev5 version and pushed it out on maven
, see if the latest would help. I agree this is definitely an issue if
we need to republish artifacts if the version of some other component
changes
Regards,
Bhakti