dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Access to OSGI console in V3

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 08:27:52 -0700

Yes, you can. By default, we distribute the Felix shell bundles as part
of V3. We don't enable them by default. To enable them, do the following:

Open glassfish/felix/conf/config.properties in your favorite editor.
Search for the word "shell". You shall find some instructions to
auto-start the shell bundles.
Start GlassFish using 'java -jar
glassfish/modules/glassfish-${version}.jar'.
Now, you have access to the Felix Textual Shell Interface (TUI).
On the console, you can see ->, which is the Felix shell prompt. Type
help for available commands.

You are free to use any other OSGi framework management console bundle
by installing them.

Thanks,
Sahoo