dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: GFv3 build failures

From: Claudio Miranda <claudio_at_claudius.com.br>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 14:36:12 -0300

    No way, it doesn't work !

    Is it just me not able to build v3 ?
    Anybody else is using another svn repo other than this
https://svn.dev.java.net/svn/glassfish-svn/trunk/v3 ?

    How can I get rid of this error ?

web.moduleDef:
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] An Ant BuildException has occured: The following error occurred
while executing this line:
/home/claudio/alphaworks/projects/gf-workspace/v3/distributions/web/build.xml:84:
The following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/claudio/alphaworks/projects/gf-workspace/v3/distributions/web/build.xml:58:
org.apache.maven.project.InvalidProjectModelException: The POM
expression: ${java.specification.version} could not be evaluated.
Reason: Expression value '${java.specification.version}' references
itself in 'org.jruby:jruby-complete:jar:1.1'. for project
org.jruby:jruby-complete at Artifact
[org.jruby:jruby-complete:pom:1.1]

--
 Claudio Miranda