dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [GFv3] Action Required: Avoid split-package

From: Siraj Ghaffar <Siraj.Ghaffar_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 08:34:11 -0700

Hi Sahoo,
I don't quite understand how registration is split across multiple modules :

com.sun.enterprise.registration (2 times): registration/registration-api/ registration/registration-impl/

registration-api and registration-impl are part of the registration
module. Is there something wrong with this?

Thanks