dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [GFv3] [Please Read] Felix mode for v3 on trunk is back again

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:37:58 +0530

We try to publish important information using various channels like
mailing list, blogs, etc. The OSGi information was published in "The
Aquarium" in addition to being blogged by Jerome and myself. It also
gets discussed in the V3 meeting that happens every Thursday. What other
channel do you suggest us to use to notify developers?

Thanks,
Sahoo