dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: checking out TP2 as a fresh copy vs 'svn switch'

From: <Jan.Luehe_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 11:07:04 -0700

Lloyd L Chambers wrote:

> I'm still not clear on how to do this in 'svn'. I'll go read the
> manual today. Here is my naive attempt to get a fresh TP2:
>
> MB2:temp lloyd$ svn co
> https://svn.dev.java.net/glassfish-svn/branches/tp2
> svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/glassfish-svn/branches/tp2'
> svn: PROPFIND of '/glassfish-svn/branches/tp2': 501 Method PROPFIND
> is not defined in RFC 2068 and is not supported by the Servlet API
> (https://svn.dev.java.net )

I'm maintaining different workspaces for the trunk and tp2 branch myself.

See my earlier email about the incorrect URL for the tp2 branch in Kohsuke's
original email.

This command uses the correct URL and successfully checks out the tp2
branch:

  svn co https://svn.dev.java.net/svn/glassfish-svn/branches/tp2

Jan