dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [V3] HEADS-UP: No admin listener (4848) by default for V3-TP2...

From: Peter Williams <Pete.Williams_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:28:14 -0700

Ok, I'm confused.

When we discussed this yesterday, I understood that the admin port
(4848) was going to be disabled. Fine by me since I send the plugin's
HTTP commands via the http port (8080).

I read this message as saying that __asadmin is being disabled,
regardless of port, which suggests that commands of the form
"http://localhost:8080/__asadmin/[command...]" will not work anymore.

Is this correct? If so, what should I be sending instead, as this will
be a big problem.

-Peter