dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Is QL machine down? Do QLs fail?

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 12:38:15 +0530

I don't know if they are related. I must say I can't see how a quicklook
change can cause that exception in the server.
I have not refreshed my workspace for last 2-3 days. I am able to deploy
and run JSP/JSF web apps on Felix mode. Can we start a new thread to
discuss this? Can you please post the exception stack trace as well?

Thanks,
Sahoo