dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Added support for launching GlassFish on Felix

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 09:51:06 +0530

NO, there was no typo. The system property was named GlassFish.Platform
in my first check in and in a subsequent check in, I changed it to
GlassFish_Platform. I mentioned this and the reason for doing this in
the check-in comments as well, but did not notify the dev alias, for I
thought I was sending too many emails.

Thanks,
Sahoo