dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: GAP submission to certificate management

From: Claudio Miranda <claudio_at_claudius.com.br>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:56:17 -0700 (PDT)

    Hi Ken, see below:

Ken Paulsen wrote:

> 1) Have you completed the SCA form?
> (http://www.sun.com/software/opensource/sca.pdf) For more information
> see: https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/GovernancePolicy.html

Yes, I sent it last Wednesday, but got no answer yet. Eduardo Pelegri said
it should be ok.

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/servlets/ReadMsg?list=gap-submissions&msgNo=28

Ken Paulsen wrote:

> 2) Would you like to add this to GlassFish v3 or v2? I recommend v3.

At first I had to consider v2, but I saw v3 release schedule, and looks it
will happen not much longer, good to see.
Then I will submit it to v3.

Ken Paulsen wrote:

> If you do decide to add this feature, you can get help learning what
> needs to be done by interacting with the admin team, here are some ways
> to do that:
> * Email....
> [cut]

Looks very good, thanks for sharing this information.
At first, I prefer to be more comfortable to glassfish source code and build
system, as I have not used v3 before.

Thanks !

Claudio

-----