dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [v3]undeploy-deploy doesn't work

From: Hong Zhang <Hong.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 09:46:47 -0500

This error message most likely indicates there were some left over
directories from last deployment which prevents the new deployment from
expanding files in the applications repository.

I am not sure why a successful undeployment will still leave files
behind, so it will be interesting to take a look if we can reproduce
this. I have also checked in some changes yesterday to clean up any left
over directories before we starts the new deployment, so that should
help the new deployment to go through regardless of why the directories
were left behind from previous (un)deployment.

- Hong