dev@glassfish.java.net

[_at_GFv3] Workspace to be locked

From: Sahoo <sahoo_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 01:29:14 +0530

Hi,

We need to *lock* the workspace for a duration of 24 hours (time starts
now) so that I can merge my changes and put it back. Please do NOT make
any change. I will let you know once I am done. I will create a tag and
let you know so that you can check out from that while I am putting my
changes back.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Thanks,
Sahoo