dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: who is trying to register 'com.sun.appserv' MBeans?

From: Lloyd L Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 14:40:37 -0700

Kedar,

They aren't actually registered in the MBeanServer (I checked). The
message suggests that they would have been registered had appropriate
conditions been met.

Who would be responsible for this area of the code? I can work with
them to decide what to do...

I could also change getDefaultDomainName() to something else, to
forestall anyone trying to use them...

Lloyd