dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: Adding new mime types from asadmin command]

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:08:51 -0700

Tom Amiro wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone answer Yasir's question.
>
> Tom

Sorry Tom, we don't have that command for GlassFish V2.

I guess the only option is to modify the default-web.xml with these
additional mappings, if they want the server to handle these mime types
in general.

If an application needs to handle these mime types, I presume the web.xml
for that application can be modified. Jan/Jeanfrancois could confirm...