dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: doc error in add-resources?

From: vince kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 23:36:53 -0700

OK.

So, there is something wrong... Either the command is not behaving like
the documentation says it will OR the documentation is too unclear about
how the xml-file-path is used.

There is something that can be fixed here... the code or the doc.

You can decide which should be fixed and assign the bug as appropriate.

vbk