dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [v3] more errors during start-up

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:14:43 +0530

Tim,

Don't worry about those WARNINGs. They are harmless, AFAIK.

The IllegalArgumentException is caused by some kind of ClassLoader
mismatch. Since I am in the middle of some change, I don't have a
latest workspace to try out. Fortunately, I am not seeing that exception.

Is hudson able to tell which checkin has caused this failure?

Thanks,
Sahoo