dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: what is this 'woodstox' nonsense?

From: Wayne Fay <waynefay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 00:00:23 -0500

Looking at the repo1.maven.org repository, it looks like Woodstox has
moved from groupId woodstox to groupId org.codehaus.woodstox. These
artifacts provide the pom file as well as the binary and source jars.

So, the easiest fix would be for the Glassfish team to adjust the
<dependency> on woodstox to use the org.codehaus.woodstox artifacts
instead.

Wayne