dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: how to build v3 offline ?

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 07:10:10 -0800

Kedar, Thanks for sharing your instructions.

It seems that building with 'mvn -o install' works for the day until
it passes 'mid-night'. ie , the day changed. It will then try to
bring over or require new SNAPSHOT jars if it has changed.
At least thats my experience. I have done '-o' repeatedly during the
day without needing to update any artifact and then the build failed
when i do the same thing around 12:10am. And this happened before.

Thanks
Anissa