dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: deployed war not showing up after server restart

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:37:09 -0800

> If so, we may want to
>> consider
>> adding IIOP to the protocols handled for port unification, now that we
>> have the
>> ORB running on Grizzly.
>
> Right that will be quite simple to do.

Seriously, this is a great feature. If we have
fewer ports that administrator needs to manage, it is much
better. We need to finalize on this pretty soon. Currently,
we have: 2 HTTP ports, 1 HTTPS port, 3 IIOP ports, 1 JMS
port and 1 JMX/RMI port in a domain, by default. Of course, with
V3 we are not going to start all of those by default, but if
we can apply port unification, it will be useful.

- Kedar