dev@glassfish.java.net

Update on beta hard code freeze for v2.1

From: Harpreet Singh <Harpreet.Singh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:55:01 -0800

Hello,

As you may know, GlassFish v2.1 Beta Hard code Freeze was planned for
2/18. HCF date for SailFin, the release driver for v2.1 is changing from
2/18. Please see the attached email sent to the SailFin community.

The new date will be known in a week's time. Since there is a need to
align GlassFish v2.1 with SailFin dates, we will need to change the HCF
for GlassFish also. We will come back to you with a new date as soon as
the revised SailFin dates are announced.

We appreciate your patience regarding this.

Thanks
Harpreet