dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: using V3 and asadmin

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 10:09:14 -0800

I only do one at a time, I got lazy writing a script that would
automate this for me but anyone less lazy can contribute one...

for example, this is how I linked the kernel module from the glassfish/
modules directory
lrwxr-xr-x 1 dochez staff 69 Feb 21 10:07 kernel-10.0-
SNAPSHOT.jar -> /Users/dochez/java/svn/v3/core/kernel/target/
kernel-10.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

my workspace is at ~/java/svn/v3

jerome