dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Instructions for pushing binaries to maven repository

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 08:58:22 +0530

I understand (at a basic level) how hierarchical workspaces work. Can't
something like child workspace be achieved by having branches? I still
feel we are talking about two different things here. What has it to do
with binary repository? Any way, my point is we should not let
development engineers upload binary to a repository that's shared by peers.

Thanks,
Sahoo