dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [v3] svn problems

From: Tim Quinn <Timothy.Quinn_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 00:42:59 -0600

An update...my local repos looks somewhat troubled.

svn status shows several items with a ! which the help says means it's
missing or incomplete.

A complete checkout into another workspace worked fine. It looks like I
might need to copy my changes and additions from the old workspace into
the new one and go from there.

- Tim