dev@glassfish.java.net

Dahsboard and contributors list

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 22:27:33 -0800

V3 Engineers

I have updated the dashboard and contributors for the current Web
distribution,

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Web10.0SNAPSHOT

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=WebContributors

Please take 5 minutes to review the information on the modules you are
working on and ensure that the lead and contributors (especially
external contributors is accurate). Paul will also need the names
associated with the features to write the V3 documentations.

For information on how to edit, this page which is generated from the
pom.xml we use to build V3, please refer to the V3 Engineering guide at
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=V3EngineersGuide

If the information need to be updated, please update the corresponding
pom.xml, I will regenerate the dashboard once everyone report this
action item as completed.

Thanks, Jerome