dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: V3: Has the asadmin deploy command changed w.r.t specifying the context root

From: Lloyd L Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:53:46 -0800

I haven't read the CLIP guidelines for a while, but I think accepting
mis-spellings is likely to raise eyebrows at the very least. Case-
insensitive is probably fine, and desirable IMO.

I do agree that an error message would be in order...is the matching
algorithm to make a Set of the characters of the option and see if it
matches a significant number of characters from other option names?

Lloyd