dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: spec for http admin api for v3?

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 16:18:32 -0800

Hi Peter,

Thanks for changing the subject of this e-mail. I was a bit confused
earlier about what spec you are asking.

Let me get this clear, you're asking for a list of CLI commands
available in http url format?
And you want to know what is the input/output of these commands?
Input meaning how is "asadmin <command-name> <options> <operands>"
translates to http url and the format of the url?
Output meaning the output of "asadmin" and to the browser?
If this is what you're asking, then yes, there will be a doc available
and it will be updated by the authors of the commands.

The wiki site:
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=V3AdminCommands
shows the commands that are currently supported in GFv3. As the admin
team is ramping up their work in GFv3, you'll see the list of the
commands increases.

Let me know if this is what you're asking for.

Thanks,
Jane