dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deploy a web app, rename domain.xml to domain.bak, can't restart

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 09:56:08 -0800

Jerome Dochez wrote:
> are you changing any Config objects ? up to now, the domain tree was
> unchanged when deploying, has this changed ?

This is a good time to decide what we should do here. My feeling is
that since config access has been improved in V3, we should have
an app/module entry created in domain.xml during deployment
and removed during undeployment.

This also facilitates the target based deployment/undeployment.

What do you think?