dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: GFV3 build error in core

From: Ludovic Champenois <Ludovic.Champenois_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 10:31:11 -0800

Jerome Dochez wrote:
> ok I have publicly said that there is a problem with hudson right now.
> I don't have access to it so I cannot fix it. The wiki is open source,
> if you feel it should be changed, feel free to constructively add your
> 2 cents.

ok, v3/api first then v3 for now, but the resulting server still does
not start on Mac (same issue as the public preview):

At startup of this fresh build, I have:

Jan 6, 2008 9:20:57 AM com.sun.enterprise.v3.server.ApplicationLifecycle
failure
SEVERE: Exception while invoking class
com.sun.enterprise.v3.web.WebDeployer prepare method
java.lang.IllegalStateException: ContainerBase.addChild: start:
LifecycleException: start: : java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to
access method
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.addJar(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/util/jar/JarFile;Ljava/io/File;)V
from class org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappLoader
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:976)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:957)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:688)

Any idea on how to start the v3 web container? Was it broken since early
december on Mac (V3 preview has same effect)?
Is it my mac?

Ludo