dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: I'm a terrible programmer

From: Ed Burns <Ed.Burns_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 07:36:19 -0800

B> http://blog.kickin-the-darkness.com/2007/09/confessions-of-terrible-programmer.html

In the shameless promotion department, the essence of this blog was also
found in two interviews I conducted for my upcoming book, Riding the
Crest: Secrets of Rock Star Programmers [1]. In that book, I
interviewed Bile Blogger Hani Suleiman and the Java Posse, among
others. Both of them stated that the world would be be a better place
if more people admitted their programming mediocrity.

Ed

[1] http://purl.oclc.org/NET/RidingTheCrest