dev@glassfish.java.net

WORKSPACE OPEN : Was (MS3 FREEZE : Workspace closed)

From: Prasad Subramanian <Prasad.Subramanian_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 22:25:22 +0530

The workspace for Sailfin and GlassFish on SJSAS91_FCS_BRANCH is now
open for checkins. Please follow the checkin guidelines here
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=CheckinGuidelinesForSailfin .

Thanks
Prsad

The workspace for sailfin and GlassFish on SJSAS91_FCS_BRANCH is now
closed for checkins. Please do not checkin any code. Note that devtests
can still be checked under sailfin/sailfin-tests modules.

Once we have a promoted build for the MS3 candidate, the workspace would
re-open. I would be sending out an e-mail when the workspace re-opens.

Thanks
Prasad