dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Looking for a mentor

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 21:55:27 -0800

Hi Danny.

You might be able to find people interested in helping you, but this is
not the best time to ask the question as many people are on vacation -
in part because it is the Holiday Xmas for many cultures, and in part
because GFv2UR1 was just released.

You may want to resend your message after the New Year. Actually, if
you can wait, it might be best to resend it the week of the 7th.

In the meantime, you may want to check these two pages:

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=ProjectIdeas
http://wiki.glassfish.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GapTop

        - eduard/o