dev@glassfish.java.net

list-applications not working

From: Peter Williams <Pete.Williams_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 17:36:38 -0800

In my much older (~August 2007?) build of Glassfish V3, if I have a
deployed web application, this is the output I get from running
"list-applications" -- it shows a web contract provider and also two
deployed applications.

  GlassFish List of Deployed Applications command report

Exit Code : SUCCESS

    List of deployed applications per container

      web ContractProvider

Connector module com.sun.enterprise.glassfish:gf-web-connector
Sniffer module class com.sun.enterprise.v3.deployment.GenericSniffer

        HelloWeb

Source /space/tmp/HelloWeb/build/web

        WebApplication6

Source /space/tmp/WebApplication6/build/web

However, with the lastest build of V3, this doesn't work. The output is
below -- note only the contract provider is shown, not the deploy
application. Yes, there is actually a deployed application.

  GlassFish List of Deployed Applications command report

Exit Code : SUCCESS

    List of deployed applications per container

      web ContractProvider

Connector module org.glassfish.web:gf-web-connector
Sniffer module class com.sun.enterprise.v3.web.WebSniffer

Is this an intentional change? If so, what is the command to retrieve
the current set of deployed user applications?

If not, I need it fixed, preferably soon.

-Peter