dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: ACTION: Feedback and Lessons learned for Glassfish v2

From: Jason Lee <jason_at_steeplesoft.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 14:53:20 -0500

On 10/11/07, Ed Burns <ed.burns_at_sun.com> wrote:

> I would like to see a commitment from Sun to grow the community on the
> #glassfish IRC channel on freenode.net.

+1

I try to do what I can in the channel, but my time is more limited than it
used to be, and I don't get to do as much with GlassFish as I once did
(curse you, oc4j! :). I hesitate when people ask in ##jsf if they should
re-ask their questions in #glassfish, as the response will probably be me
saying that I don't know and that no one else is awake. :|

--
Jason Lee, SCJP
Software Architect -- Objectstream, Inc.