dev@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish, JMS messages don't come, IOException

From: Krzysztof Adamczyk <k.adamczyk_at_merge.com.pl>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:19:50 +0200

Hi,

I don't know if I chose the right mailing list, if not, please tell me where to send this email :)
When I try to send and receive JMS messages using SJSAS9, the messages don't come
to the receiver.
I have the following in the imgbroker log:
Closing: guest@XX.XX.XX.XXX:2871->jms:1783 because "java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host". Count: service=0 broker=18Someone also described it in details at http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?messageID=9876493 but found no solution.
I would be grateful for any help.

Greetings,
Chris