dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Releasing the glassfish gem, or at least open-sourcing it enough for others

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 10:24:11 -0700

I agree, we are (still) switching to the Hg repository so it gets a
little complicated right now to check out the code (more to follow),
however everything has been in the old cvs repository for quite some
time so people can (could) do it as soon as Hg repository is open.

Once we have all the Hg stuff up, I will blog on how to build your
own gem.

Now, longer term, what about that gem repository, I lost track of that.
wouldn't that be the easiest delivery mode ?