dev@glassfish.java.net

[Fwd: EJB Verification feature planning - action requested]

From: Vince Kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 07:53:47 -0700

It would be nice to have some feedback from the folks who have direct
experience with the EJB implementation on this topic.

Thanks,
vbk

attached mail follows:

Here is a list of assertions implemented in the EJB 3.0 area in NB 5.5:

http://wiki.netbeans.org/wiki/view/EJBVerification

Unfortunately we might not be able to migrate all the checks to
Retouche and the EJB model. Not being EJB expert myself I am asking
for help prioritizing the list. The highest priority obviously should
go to the checks that could potentially have the highest user impact
measured either by likeliness of occurrence in practice or ability to
prevent a particularly tricky (difficult to diagnose) problem.

Please take a few minutes to go through the list of checks and
propose your own rating (doesn't have to be complete).

Priorities:
1 - must have
2 - highly desirable
3 - will go to 6.0 only if trivial to implement

-TS