dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish test failures

From: Lloyd L Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:25:33 -0700

Bill,

Such was my frustration for weeks at a time last fall. Very annoying
when you have code you'd like to commit!

The truth is that the tests are:
1) single threaded (in the sense of using only one core, single-
threaded client)
2) don't cover significant areas (no AMX coverage for example).
3) don't test real-world loads

Lloyd