dev@glassfish.java.net

I do not understand JAAS and Glassfish...

From: Jason Fordham <Jason.Fordham_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 23:43:21 -0700

...and https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/security/faq.html#secmgr
isn't helping me.

What I'm trying to do is get JSPWiki v2.4.102 running in Glassfish
(9.0_01 (build b02-p01)) on Solaris 10. I've tried a number of other
combinations, but this is the combination that's got me furthest so far.

But after an autodeploy and after configuring at
http://localhost:8080/JSPWiki/Install.jsp, it won't let me log in to
http://localhost:8080/JSPWiki: the generated admin user password is
xQWYFPtY, and I get bumped out. After each login attempt the log says "
Please double-check that JSPWiki found your 'jspwiki.jaas' file or the
contents have been appended to your regular JAAS file", but during
startup it says "JAAS already configured by some other application
(leaving it alone...)". Well, I didn't do that. And I don't see anything
in the server.log that says JAAS was configured.

How do I fix this? Can you help? Can I send you a log file? Do you want
to look at my configuration?

Hope you can help!

Regards
Jason Fordham