dev@glassfish.java.net

finding the location of a submodule

From: Vince Kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 10:20:19 -0700

After I deploy an ear, I want to know where the deployed bits are, so
that I can update them in-place... FROM the tmid of the submodules...

I can use the ear's name to get its location, but then I run into
troubles with determining where the bits for the submodules are....

here is an example:

Say I deploy an app that has the

myear.ear
    /foo/bar/webapp.war
     (with context root /foobar)
   /bar/foo/appclient.jar

The TMID for the app client is something like
myear#bar/foo/appclient.jar... So, I can get the deploy location of the
ear and then construct the deploy location of the app client based on
the trailing part of the submodule's TMID

The TMID for the web app is a problem, though...

It looks like myear#/foobar... I would have hoped that the TMID would
have looked like myear#foo/bar/webapp.war....

Is there a way to find out that the wbe app with the context-root of
/foobar is deployed at foo/bar/webapp_war?

Thanks,
vbk