dev@glassfish.java.net

New SwingX Login Dialog

From: Miroslav Nachev <miro_at_space-comm.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 14:05:52 +0300
Hi,

I am going to design and develop new SwingX based Login dialog (see the attached images), because the existing one which is in the GlassFish is not enough. I am not sure but I think that the new functionality will require new Server part.
Can you give me some suggestions how to do the server part?

The functionality is as follow:
1. Username/Password login;
2. After unsuccessful authorization the Error message dialog will be shown (wrong username or password).
3. After Cancel or Close nothing will happen
4. After successful authorization:
    4.1. the username and language will be saved in the user local profile to be used on the next login in ComboBox;
    4.2. if remember password is checked the password will be stored in the user local folder in JKS format;
    4.3. if on the Server part is checked Certificate authorization which is required for the Bank authentications the Certificate authentication will be started.
5. If the user is new, then can be used button for new user registration in "Options" expansion.
6. If the user can not remember the password, the "forgot your password" can be used from "Options" expansion.

Best Regards,
Miroslav Nachev

LoginDialog.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: LoginDialog.jpg)

LoginDialog-Options.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: LoginDialog-Options.jpg)