dev@glassfish.java.net

JavaOne last call // GlassFish "Open For Business" (Partners, etc)

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 08:04:44 -0700

I should have thought about sending this earlier but "I've been busy
(tm)"....

==========

You may have noticed that we announced several partnerships earlier this
week, using the first GlassFish Day as an opportunity. I'm going to
send a proper email and blog on the topic in the next day or so but...

If you are attending JavaOne and are interested in talking about
partnership opportunities around GlassFish, send me an email
(pelegri_at_sun.com) right away and we can try to meet today before the
show closes.

If this reaches you too late and/or you are away, send me email (and
stay tuned for the announcement).

In any case, we will probalby hold an IRC chat on the topic next week.

        - eduard/o