dev@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: oc4j

From: Jason Lee <lee_at_iecokc.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 10:38:36 -0500

Well, I can't tell for sure. In the exploded installer archive, there's
this file:

        webservices/lib/jaxws-api.jar

which has this entry in /META-INF/MANIFEST.MF:

        Implementation-Vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.
        Implementation-Vendor-Id: com.sun

I'm not very familiar with JAX-WS (I've used it once ;), so I'm kind of
guessing on that one. I am 100% confident, though, that they're using
the JSF RI, as the jars in lib/java/shared/oracle.jsf have a class I
wrote for the RI. No question on that one. :P

I'm hoping someone more familiar with some of those other technologies
can confirm or deny...

-----
Jason Lee, SCJP
Senior Software Engineer