dev@glassfish.java.net

OPEN: workspace ready for check ins (was: Re: IMPORTANT: Workspace closed for checkins May 4th (tomorrow))

From: Terena Chinn-Fujii <Terena.Chinnfujii_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 19:51:42 -0700
Hi All,

Just to let you know that I've completed the CDDL+GPL header
updates sweep.

There are also some files that are not included in the
sweep:
    - LocalStrings*.properties, messages*.properties
    - activation and mail (Bill will take care of these)
    - appserv-commons/dtds and appserv-commons/schemas
     (per Jerome)
    - Files with extensions including *.ab, *.db, *.dbschema,
      *.dtd, *.html, *.jsp, *.mf, *.pom, *.rb, *.versions
    - admin-core/config-api/dtds* and
      admin-core/config-api/src/java (Kedar will do)

I've done a quick spot check on various modules and files but
could possibly overlook something especially if they didn't
have the standard file extension of .sh., .java, etc. So, if
you are working on a file, and notice that the date is old,
or the copyright text shows something different, or if it's
new which doesn't have a header, please update it accordingly.

The CDDL+GPL header text can be found within the workspace
at glassfish/bootstrap/legal/CDDLGPLHeader.txt or

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/source/browse/*checkout*/glassfish/bootstrap/legal/CDDLGPLHeader.txt?rev=1.2

Thanks,
Terena

Terena Chinn-Fujii wrote:
Hi All,

Just a friendly reminder that the workspace will be CLOSED for checkins
tomorrow (Friday, May 4th starting at 7:30am PDT) so that the license
header updates can be done on all the files.

Please plan your work accordingly. We will send out an email once the
updates are done.

Thanks,
Terena