dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: About Spring Container

From: Imran M Yousuf <imran_at_smartitengineering.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 11:24:19 +0600

Thanks Pelegri, it was quite helpful; but what I was wondering is Spring
beans DI'd in EJB; for example, I want to use JMSTemplate or JndiTemplate or
JDBCTemplate for its ease.

So what I had in mind is that a Spring application will be deployed with
applicationContext.xml only (without web.xml), container will initialize the
bean and automatically add the bean names to JNDI, e.g.
/spring/contextName/beanName. Whenever someone looks up the bean the
container will get it from the JNDI. In this way if we can integrate the App
Context with the container, it could also contain Quartz services and thus.

I would like more feedbacks from the community about it.

Thanks,

Imran