dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Is delete-node-agent deleting the node-agent-config too??

From: kedar <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 02:20:53 -0700

I don't think so. You have to still delete the node-agent-config
yourself. See 6170688 in Sun's bug database, which is not yet in
fix delivered state.

BTW, are you sure you're contacting the "right" domain admin server?
I mean, is "sqe-agent1" associated with the domain admin server which
is contacted by the subsequent delete-node-agent-config command?

Kedar