dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: I need to re-assign bug 6545419

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <Sivakumar.Thyagarajan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:54:18 +0530

Hi Ken

I own classloaders but this seems to be a web app classloaders issue.[
trying to load a class from a webappclassloader that has been stopped ].

Could you ensure that the web-appclassloader in your hierarchy has not been
stopped? Does this happen during app redeployment ?

Jan Luehe might be able to help us further.
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/source/browse/glassfish/appserv-webtier/src/java/org/apache/catalina/loader/WebappClassLoader.java

Thanks
--Siva.